Offsite and Cloud Backup Solutions – SITBACK
People often talk about having backups stored offsite in case of a fire or flood. What about a rogue staff member or a Trojan virus not only attacking your live production data but all your disk based backups as well?
Sterling IT have the solution! SITBACK and Relax
We have been providing offsite backup and data retention solutions for our clients for over 10 years. There is a lot of buzz now about this but IT IS NOT NEW.
Backups of data used to be relatively expensive, especially for those with a large amount of data. With so much competition in the market and the average price of disk storage dropping, it is more affordable now than ever.
You might see other businesses promoting ‘cheap‘ offsite storage from multinational companies, however there are challenges with this for you to consider. Questions to ask yourself are:
- Is the data really stored in Australia or is it being replicated overseas which means other Governments can gain access to it?
- Is the data encrypted PRIOR to leaving your organisation so it isn’t intercepted and copied?
- Is the support team and engineers located in Australia for immediate and quick response?
- Do you have retention of data? (ie even if it is deleted from your server, it stays on the backup systems)
- Can you backup unlimited amounts of computers with the one account without paying license fees for each system?
- Are the plans flexible and will you be notified BEFORE going over your limits or limited so you don’t get charged extra without warning?
- Are you using a trusted IT partner, like Sterling IT to managed and monitor your backups?
If you answered NO to any of the above questions, contact us immediately for a no obligation free meeting and solution to fit your business.
We DON’T sell packages, we sell a solution to suit your business!
Sterling IT Disaster Recovery – SITDR
Sterling IT offer a number of solutions to minimise downtime in case of a disaster. Fire, theft, storm, flood, hardware failure are just a few to name.
By having the right systems in place, downtime can be minimised or in fact stopped completely. Contact Sterling IT today and let us have the opportunity to talk to you about your business and what’s important to you in the future to make sure your covered in the case of an emergency.
If looking for the low cost, cheapest or discounted solutions, then we would not be the right partner. Sterling IT offer the right advice and products for the best prices. When it comes to recovery, the last thing you want is a failure , so partnering with reliable companies is key for us.
Sterling IT is a proud partner, reseller and integrator for Datto.
Below is a wealth of demo and information which every business owner or manager should view.
Introduction to Ransomcloud with Rob Rae
Ransomcloud Demonstration with Kevin Mitnick
Sterling IT is a Datto backup partner and reseller not just in South West Sydney Wetherill Park, but all over Sydney, NSW and the whole of Australia.
We can provide a free no obligation onsite or remote demonstration. Call us now and ask for Mark.
For what Datto can do for business, what is the true cost? Don’t wait for a disaster or loss of data to happen.
Make your recovery flawless and have a fast RTO.