Design & manage professional Office 365 signatures
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 makes email signature management a breeze. All you need to create and manage Office 365 signatures is a modern web browser.
If you would like a free, no obligation demo, contact Sterling IT. We also offer Exclaimer for Exchange and Gmail as well.
- Intuitive signature editor – Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 comes with a dynamic drag-and-drop editor. You no longer have to worry about editing tricky HTML or relying on a designer to create your signature for you. Learn more
- Design as many signatures as you like – There’s no end to how many email signatures you can make. Create email signature templates for individual users, employees who speak in various languages, different groups/departments or for the entire organization.
- Personalize all signatures – Make Office 365 signatures come alive by adding personal photo images to your users’ signatures, all centrally managed and easy-to-setup.
- No IT expertise needed – The UI has been designed for users of all IT abilities and email signatures can easily be created by any authorized user. You’ll also be able to see how signatures look before you send them to your users.
- Instant updates – Easily alter any elements in an email signature and see the amends instantly. Want to add a new certification or logo? Do it in seconds and in real time.
- Professional email signature templates – Exclaimer Cloud also comes equipped with a library of professional email signature templates. You can even create a signature as a bitmap graphic with embedded web links or as a full image.
- Ensure brand consistency by adding your corporate logo.
- Include linkable promotional banners for important company news.
- Track link clicks with dedicated URLs to capture data.
- Promote award wins with HTML images.
- Choose from 40+ social media icons (or use your own).
- Apply a time & date range for signature campaigns.
- Use your company’s custom font.
- Control all Office 365 signature from one central, web-based location.
- Signatures can be grouped into folders with restricted access and rules, ensuring signatures are applied to the correct users.
- Give editor or admin permissions to specific users (advanced user management).
- Assign signatures based on one user, a department, a domain or specific user attributes.
- Specify if signatures are applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Create different signatures for reply and forwarded emails.
- Upload user photos to personalize Office 365 email signatures.
- Test out the Signature Editor before connecting to Office 365.
- Allow individual users to choose from a set of Office 365 signatures in Outlook that you’ve created.
- Drag-and-drop editor – no HTML skills required.
- Easily update multiple Office 365 signature elements:
Social media icons
Legal & compliance
- See instant signature updates in the preview pane.
- The option to design signatures from a pre-built template library.
- Full control over all aspects of signature design:
Change font family/size/color
Embed or link images
Hide contact fields if empty
Render to bitmap
- Use tables
Add multiple rows/columns
Change row height and column width
- The ONLY Office 365 signature management solution to be ISO 27001 certified.
- Office 365 signatures are applied to emails sent on all devices, including Mac and mobile.
- 14 regional Azure datacenter locations worldwide.
- Datacenter failover if issue occurs at a Microsoft Azure regional datacenter.
- Comprehensive security including 2-factor authorization and 24/7 monitoring service.
- Automatic Office 365 connector and Transport Rules setup.
- Sync all Azure AD attributes, including those in your local AD, to use in signatures.
- Get real-time service health notifications.
- Comes with a comprehensive knowledge base with video tutorials.
- See all added Office 365 signatures in your Sent Items folder.
- See which signature will apply for a certain user and why it was applied with the signature rules tester.